Request for feedback and/or participation on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PowerManagement

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 11:57:55 UTC 2009

Hey folks.

I've recently spent quite some time on researching and testing what
things we can do to make power management better in Fedora. For that
reason i've opened a Feature request for F11 with the basic stuff that i
think is doable for that release.

So if you have a minute please take look over it and either send me some
feedback or edit the page yourself. :)

In case you're interested in helping make power management better in F11
  feel free to participate in any form.

Thanks a lot & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Team Lead Core Services      | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111