Request for feedback and/or participation on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PowerManagement

Hey folks.

I've recently spent quite some time on researching and testing what things we can do to make power management better in Fedora. For that reason i've opened a Feature request for F11 with the basic stuff that i think is doable for that release.

So if you have a minute please take look over it and either send me some feedback or edit the page yourself. :)

In case you're interested in helping make power management better in F11 feel free to participate in any form.

Thanks a lot & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Team Lead Core Services      | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111