Re: Request for feedback and/or participation on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PowerManagement

Phil Knirsch wrote:
> So if you have a minute please take look over it and either send me some
> feedback or edit the page yourself. :)

As I noted on the discussion page:

IMHO, this needs more details on:
* what parts of this are inherently GNOME-specific (because they reside in
gnome-power-manager),
* what parts are currently GNOME-specific, but should see support in KDE's
PowerDevil (i.e. task items for KDE SIG),
* what parts are systemwide (e.g. relatime).

        Kevin Kofler