Request for feedback and/or participation on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PowerManagement

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 06:15:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 06:52 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> What makes you think this? These days, probably most home users will own
> at least one USB printer, many will also own usb scanners.

They may own them, but are they attached always?  What about the mass
migration over to network printers, or network print adapters for
existing printers?

Sadly this is probably one case that can't easily be measured one way or
the other.  So what Bill says is right, we need a whitelist or a set of
quirks to handle it correctly.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!