Re: Why are updates processed so slowly?

On 02/05/2009 07:44 AM, Josh Boyer wrote:
On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 12:41:03PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
Sounds like we need to add further humans who are able to process updates
and/or work on the alphas/beta/GA releases, to reduce the load on that
one overworked person, and not have one activity blocking the other. I'm sure people have thought of this already, but it seems like we need to push it up the priority, as we've been in this situation of having updates delayed by alpha/beta/GA releases very many times before now.

Yep.  There are other people that can do it already.  I am not one of them.
However, adding more people is a stop gap solution.  What needs to happen
is the sigul (signing server) stuff really needs to get banged out.  I think
Miloslav has been working on that recently.

Until the signing server happens, how does one apply to be such a human?