Creating fresh fedora discs outside of Fedora itself

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Feb 8 01:30:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 18:23:02 -0600,
  Jud Craft <craftjml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there!  Straight to business:  it would be amazing if I could
> automatically build a fedora disc that has all the latest patches.
> Fedora Unity doesn't have a new F10-spin out yet, but it's been a few
> months since F10 release, and I'd really prefer to be updated from the
> get-go.

If you have network access during the install you can add the updates
repository in and use that to get updates. There could potentially be
an issue where something in updates pulled in something from Everything
that isn't on your install media. The answer to taht would be to enable
the Everything repository. But I don't know whether or not media is
used in preference to other repositories when the same package is available
from more than one repository.