New package from one source

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at ru.bir.ru
Sun Feb 8 10:15:58 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I think you have already been told that the multiple packages
> with the same source base is not allowed and I have already indicated
> why.
No. I have not been told what it is not allowed. I have been told what
you (and Bill Notingham and Casey Dahlin) do not want see such package
in Fedora. And you additionally explain properly why, thank you very much.

> I don't know whether it is likely in your
> case. You will have to present an actual review request or ask FESCo.
I was hope what folks from FESCo may answer here...
Ok, I'm fill such review in short time.

Be that as it may, Rahul, again very thanks for the dialogue.