rawhide report: 20090206 changes

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Feb 8 13:57:21 UTC 2009

Le Sam 7 février 2009 04:18, Manuel Wolfshant a écrit :

> PS: what was the advantage of having this sort of oddities in the
> changelog, except for proving the fact that "we can" ?

What's wrong with checking we can and a tool developer didn't re-add
some UTF-8 incompatible processing after all the pain we had cleaning
up rpm and yum of those problems?

What's wrong with checking contributors can use their own given name
instead of some alien transliteration just to keep buggy apps unaware
of their problems?

--
Nicolas Mailhot