Re: f10, gui login spawns multiple X sessions, fails

> After acting on the xserver's log please look in bugzilla may be it's
> bug report on this issue.
> Several question :
> - if you use the nvidia card, what drivers are installed, do you use
> proprietary binaries ?

Just the stock F10 drivers. Installed the card, rebooted, ran
system-config-display and it detected the nvidia.

> - did you modify anything  in plymouth  or  setup  kernel frame
> buffer
> from the grub config ?

Not knowingly. Anything specific I should look for? The
/boot/grub/grub.conf section (default 0) that we are booting from is:
title Fedora (
        root (hd0,0)
        kernel /vmlinuz- ro
root=UUID=891802db-5af5-41d3-84a1-2de2803dfe5a quiet irqpoll
        initrd /initrd-

> - are you sure that the intel card is disabled from bios ?

No. I will check that next boot, but these symptoms are almost
identical to those when we only had the builtin intel graphics. After
installing the nvidia card and moving the monitor cable to it, the bios
boot screens show up on the monitor via the nvidia card, which sort of
indicates that the bios is not trying to use the intel graphics.

Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)