Re: Fedora EOL Security Updates

I appreciate the responses and interest generated in this project.  We
are going to have a meeting tomorrow in #Fedora-EOL at 01:00 UTC
Tuesday, which is 8pm Eastern time to discuss guidelines, and an
action plan moving forward.  Anyone who is interested in helping is
welcome.  We hope to have a domain and web hosting for the project
soon.

If at any other time, someone would like to bring up their
suggestions, my nick is usually idling in #Fedora-EOL (vwbusguy) and I
am in the room on and off throughout the day.

Thanks,
~Scott