Re: rpms/xorg-x11-drv-synaptics/F-10 xorg-x11-drv-synaptics.spec, 1.10, 1.11

Peter Hutterer wrote:
> Yeah, but unfortunately we've been telling ppl to just add their options
> in the respective fdi file in /usr/share/hal/blahblah.

Then write some wiki entry which tells the correct way and add a comment at
the top of the file warning against modification and pointing to that wiki
entry.

It is against Fedora policies to mark files in /usr as %config.

        Kevin Kofler