F9 and power devil frondend

Is there some frontend for powerdevil? I'm still with f9 and
kpowersave works fine but it's based on kde3.5. with kde4.2 powerdevil
is much better integrated but I cannot find any plasmoids/frondends
for it. Now both kpowersave and powerdevil work on my mashine and I'd
like to replace the kpowersave. Any ideas how to put it in the
taskbar?