Re: Fedora 11 Release Notes Update

ryan lerch wrote:
I have also added an RPM of the release notes mockup to
http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/Release_Notes/.

cheers,
ryanlerch

Looks good. I like this a million times better then what we've had in the past.

However! In the PDF output, the TOC starts on the first page... and at first I was thrown off by it. Would it be possible to have the first page be a cover page and the TOC start on page 2?

P.S. tisk-tisk, top posting :P