Re: Fedora 11 Release Notes Update

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thorsten Leemhuis" <fedora leemhuis info>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: Fedora 11 Release Notes Update

As you asked for: The design looks nice, but I for one hate
html with fixed width(ยน).

The fixed width isn't nearly as obnoxious as having every paragraph centered in the first section. It also seems a little strange that some sections are entirely on one html page, while others have a page for each subsection. Perhaps it will make a little more sense when we have more content.

--McD