Re: Fedora 11 Release Notes Update

Tim Niemueller wrote:
Paul W. Frields schrieb:
There's a release summary that's usually prepared on the wiki for this
purpose.

Ah, I missed that then. Maybe there should be a link at a prominent
position at the beginning of the release notes, or maybe the wiki
content should be duplicated in the release notes.

There is a link already. I am not in favour of duplicating it typically because it would also be subjected to the usual doc freezes.

Rahul