Re: Heads up: Noarch Subpackages

Ville Skyttä wrote:
The steps needed section in wiki contains a "rpmlint (?)" entry; FWIW I can't think of anything offhand that would actually be broken in it by this change. There's a chance for some additional false positives in spec file checks, and it doesn't have any additional checks related to this new feature, but otherwise I suppose it would be pretty much ok.

These entries are less a todo list that a "Things that can go wrong and might require additional work" list. They will be deleted as soon as it turns out that everything works just fine.