Re: New tool: CrossReport for MinGW (Windows cross-compilation) compatibility reporting

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: New tool: CrossReport for MinGW (Windows cross-compilation) compatibility reporting
From: Richard W.M. Jones <rjones redhat com>
To: Development discussions related to Fedora <fedora-devel-list redhat com>
Date: 02/13/2009 10:18 AM

I must admit I'm a bit clueless about this bug.  I tried installing
the RPM on a couple of machines and it just works for me.

Can you tell me what version of Fedora you are running and what
architecture (ie. i386, x86_64, ...)?

I'm on a x86 32-bit machine at the moment. I can try x86 64-bit later today.