Component 'b' in bugzilla - I shouldn't be owner

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:38:37 UTC 2009

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:46:15 -0800, Ray wrote:
>
>> For some reason I am marked as the owner of the component / package
>> 'b'.  Someone assigned a bug to this component today which is how I
>> found out.
>>
>> What do I need to do to get this component removed (I don't believe
>> it's valid) or at the very least remove myself as the owner?
>
> File a ticket at Fedora Infrastructure. There's also an entry
> in the package database for 'b':
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/b

I've removed the 'b' package from the packagedb.  Likely it was a typo
when someone was adding the mysql related package.

Next step is to get it out of bugzilla.  This requires:
1) Moving any open or closed bugs against 'b' to a different package.
2) Opening a bug in bugzilla.redhat.com against bugzilla to have an
admin remove the package.

-Toshio