Heads up: More Noarch Subpackages

As the amount of packages that can easily turned into noarch subpackages is not that high I was curious where all these possible noarch files are. Then I realized that I was already collecting this data[*] and I just have to print it out. The result is a list of packages that would be worth splitting into an arch dependent and a noarch subpackage (e.g. -data or -common). Details are described on.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NoarchSubpackages#Candidates_for_splitting_off_noarch_subpackages

There also is a list of all x86_64 packages sorted by owner that shows how much content is arch dependent and how much is not.

Have fun

Florian

[*] Yes, I should finally get my statistics script ready and published.