Re: Eclipse plugin as a subpackage

2009/2/17 John5342 <john5342 googlemail com>
2009/2/16 Robert Marcano <robert marcanoonline com>

> How can I specify the full subpackage name on the spec file. because
> "%package eclipse" generates a subpackage named "svnkit-eclipse"

%package -n eclipse-svnkit

Thanks everyone, that must have been an easy question, 3 simultaneous answers haha

Also should mention if i remember right that you also have to add the "-n" option for all other sections that make up that subpackage such as %description

You are right, I added them too, thanks

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't...