SELinux doesn't know about spamassassin and sendmail

SELinux is constantly complaining that the spamassassin daemon (spamc) doesn't have permissions to do various things to sendmail (read write, getattr, etc...)

This is the main reason that I have been ignoring SELinux and running in permissive mode. It's probably about time to complain and ask someone to fix it since I've not got the ability to do so.

I apologize if this is the wrong list.

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury
Fedora tester and enthusiast