Re: Fedora 11 Mass Rebuild

Conrad Meyer wrote:
On Tuesday 17 February 2009 10:52:50 pm Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 23:23 -0500, Jon Masters wrote:
I don't have a good way to search for static linking without examining
bins, but I've got a cold and feel like utter poo, so maybe I'm missing
something!
I think when the static guidelines were put in place, it was so that we
could easily discover the static packages, this being one of the
reasons.

Could it be as simple as anything BuildRequiring *-static?
Theoretically, yes. Unfortunately, there seem to be some packagers who seem to be unwilling to accept *-static.

Ralf