Status of gconf -> dconf

This may be more of a GNOME question but are there folks @ Red Hat working on dconf? It would do Fedora (and future RHELs) well if we helped replace gconf. Installing GNOME related RPMs or yum updates is horrible due to the time the XML schemas take to register.

It would be really nice to see if we can solve this problem

Thanks,

--
Shawn Starr
Software Developer, Open Source Grid Development Center (OSGDC)