Re: Fedora 11 Mass Rebuild

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Josh Boyer wrote:
Excellent.  Sounds like you know what you're doing already.

I look forward to seeing the code that accomplishes what you suggest.

Or... you could simply not explain reasons it won't work that I already pointed out. That would be appreciated.

I think he's suggesting to do the verifications manually.

Yes.

I don't think
that's very practical considering the amount of packages involved.

That would depend on how many packages "do weird stuff" compared to the number that are culled after the first pass, but... in general you're probably correct. I said it would /theoretically work/; I never claimed it was practical ;-).

--
Matthew
"Nobody expects the traditional Bourne shell!"