Re: Fedora 11 Mass Rebuild

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 22:30 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> I'm not sure that's a good idea, it'd probably cause some confusion.

The way I was thinking about doing this would be building everything
into dist-f11-rebuild, and once the builds are done, run a script that
will tag things over to dist-f11 that don't already a newer build there.
That way if you built something on top of my cvs changes, before the
mass built package was tagged for dist-f11, your built package would
remain the 'newest' and the one from dist-f11-rebuild would just get
garbage collected.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!