Re: Package review request: OpenBSD calendar(1) command

Chris Adams wrote:
Once upon a time, Christoph Wickert <christoph wickert googlemail com> said:
No, it hasn't. Maybe you are right and we could make an exception from
the rules, but I think "this has been around for a long time" is not a
good reason.

Is there another program called "calendar" that this in causing a
conflict with?  How can it cause confusion when it is the only one?

There's no existing package in Fedora that provides /usr/bin/calendar

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI