How do submit this.

I have a Toshiba M30 nvidia card.

When I first boot using the computer (live cd or otherwise) the screen
is not in focus.

To fix this I need to do one of the following.

1. change the resolution to 1024x768. But then the screen is distorted
but clear.

2. Install config display and set the colours to thousands of colours.
not good as it makes a X11.conf file.

3. Install the nVidia driver.

My idea is to add a box in the screen resolution program to change the
colour depth. If possible.

As you can see not really a bug but an enhancement. Only applicable to
wide screens using the nv driver.

Steven Drinnan