Re: Catching python syntax errors at build time

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm for putting it in.  While it may cause a couple more
> speed-bumps for the rebuild next week, it'll raise our quality in the
> long run and therefore seems like the "right" thing to do

Should we prepare for some sort of organized group effort to help
maintainers who get poked in the eye with failures caused by this?
Worst case, this impacts a lot of smaller python packages and it would
be nice if we could stand up a crack team of python experts to help
sort out the fallout for maintainers who get caught unprepared.

-jef"we'll see which group I fall into. The victims..or the rescue squad"spaleta