Fedora 11 Mass Rebuilds

Michal Hlavinka mhlavink at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 09:49:13 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 24 February 2009 10:26:28 Till Maas wrote:
> Aloas,
>
> On Mo Februar 23 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > In just a few minutes, I will begin the scripted rebuild of every Fedora
> > package in rawhide (dist-f11).  See
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Mass_Rebuild for details.
>
> the rebuild of one of my packages failed, can I now just debug it and start
> a new build when I got it to build? Strangely it did not fail in the gcc
> 4.4 test mass rebuild or the recent rebuild by Matt Domsch.
>
> Regards,
> Till

Hi,

I have the same problem. One of my packages failed build because of gcc-4.4,
but it didn't fail for gcc 4.4 rebuild.

note: apcupsd is little bit different/odd, it uses .c files with c++ source (and
c++ compiler).

I'm going to fix this in cvs and build it. I've read something about that
rebuild script doesn't rebuild the package if it finds build newer than some
date.

Michal