Tracking new review requests?

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Jan 6 12:31:52 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'd like to be notified about new Fedora package review requests by mail, only
once.  I'm currently subscribed to fedora-package-review which is otherwise
fine, except that I receive all of the review mail and not only the first
mail sent when a new review request is submitted.

I suppose I could set up a filter that gets the mails I'm not usually
interested out of the way, but I'd rather not receive anything but the first
one in the first place (unless I'm submitter/reviewer/cc'd of course, but
that's handled by direct mails).

Would it be possible to add a mailman topic to fedora-package-review that
receives only new submissions?  I don't know how mailman topics are
configured, but I suppose these can be detected by matching "New: " at the
beginning of the subject.  Any other solutions?