xzgv in Fedora broken?

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:48:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> Hans de Goede wrote:
>
>  Note I'm looking in to fixing the xzgv thumbnails issue. Why? To show that
>> actually reporting problems helps I guess.
>>

> Thanks Hans. It is amazing, people who knew about the issue would be not
> reporting the bug but be willing to build conflicting packages in another
> repository.

Please, Rahul

xzgv does not impact anything.

Once more, here is the fixed memtest86+ for F10.
It works just fine (for me) even on new Intel G45.

http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/srpms/memtest86+-2.11-3.fc10.src.rpm

I would appreciate if someone could take a look at it.

Thanks.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ