Your favorite CMS running docs.fedoraproject.org?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:21:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 08:16:31AM -0600, King InuYasha wrote:
> I would like to suggest Enano CMS, which fulfills most of the requirements
> without plugins. It would take some work to get FAS2 integration and stuff
> though. It uses MediaWiki syntax, so it is portable among other CMSes that
> support importing MediaWiki data.

As I understand the post Karsten made earlier, suggestions will be
given credence if they are accompanied by people willing to deploy and
maintain the suggested system.  I couldn't tell from your post if
you're saying you're willing to do that, but you may in fact be saying
just that.  Could you clarify so the Docs team can understand where to
fit this suggestion into the lineup?