Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Jesse Keating wrote:
As I said already, we did run into a problem in the compose of Xfce live cd because the VM had a updated livecd-tools (post GA update IIRC) which created a SELinux policy denial or similar issue.

Right, that was just my fault, and partly the problem was doing the spin
so far after GA.

The point wasn't to find out whom to blame. Just saying that is one instance which clearly did demonstrate that we need to avoid changes in the compose environment. I have run into issues with other package updates in rawhide (GDM broke Xfce session once, yum failed to dep solve properly at another time and so on ) breaking the compose in regular intervals as well. So not just a livecd-tools specific thing.

Rahul