GCL is back ... mostly

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 06:11:52 UTC 2009

GCL is building once again.  Although I made some progress on ppc64,
each new problem solved led to a new one.  It looks like that platform
is going to take some work.  In the meantime, the i386, x86_64, and
ppc builds are now available in Rawhide.  I asked for builds to be
pushed directly to stable on F-9 and F-10.  I figured there was no
point in going to testing first, since there are no builds in stable
right now.  Please try it out and bugzilla any problems you have.

SELinux note: GCL now has an accompanying SELinux policy.  If you dump
an image, you will probably need to give it type gcl_exec_t for it to
execute properly on SELinux-enabled systems.
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/