GNU/Bash help offer

Hi everybody,

I'm Bertrand BENOIT (freshly new user of fedora-devel-list redhat com), Engineer in Computer Science (specialized in Artificial Intelligence, and Software Engineering).
I've used GNU/Linux Fedora from Fedora core 2, so I'm a faithful user.
In my work, among others things, I've written lots of GNU/Bash scripts and I would like to offer my help for GNU/Bash scripting tasks to Fedora project.

--
Cordially,
Bertrand BENOIT