Testing bugzilla <-> python access

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 01:54:56 UTC 2009

2009/1/20 Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond at gmail.com>:
> 2009/1/19 Rakesh Pandit <rakesh.pandit at gmail.com>:
[..]
>> We have already put in efforts and written something which includes
>> most bits of what you have stated here, though that is still in **not
>> usable** form. So, I would like you to collaborate with
>> review-o-matic* effort. In case it is okay with you we can discuss in
>> detail on review-o-matic* mailing list[1]?
>
> If you have code to both submit new reviews, and pull information from
> reviews in process, i'll use that.  I'm not picky how i get that
> information :)

Yes, there is. If you look at arch diagram[1] feeder part does the
feeding of information and reporter part does the reporting part. We
started of with implementing the bare minimum workflow and have
minimum implementation of class blocks except middle one (Applcation
block) and that is why it is bit **non usable** collectively. But yes
you can directly look at RomBugzillaFeeder[2] and
RomBugzillaReporter[3] for corresponding bugzilla examples.

> There was a couple of requests at FudCon to integrate code to actually
> run an evaluation locally through review-o-matic. It was on my agenda,
> as in Whenever I Get Around To It (TM).
>
> I am subscribed to that mailing list, i believe.  I'll have a look
> through R-O-M soon.

You are welcome. Lets continue the discussion there. I have a request
with infrastructure about changing project details As soon as they are
resolved, I will ping you :)

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/review-o-matic/wiki/arch_image
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/review-o-matic/browser/RomBugzillaFeeder.py
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/review-o-matic/browser/RomBugzillaReporter.py