Koji: ServerOffline

Jitesh Shah jiteshs at marvell.com
Tue Jan 20 09:32:57 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have a koji server running locally at my workplace.
Recently, I am unable to execute any koji cli command (or I am unable to
access the web interface too, for that matter). I get the following
error:

"[kojiadmin at linux-dev koji]$ koji list-tags
ServerOffline: database outage"

Wireshark shows that the very first xmlrpc call "getAPIVersion" fails
with this error. I couldn't find any logs for koji.
I can still access the database through commandline and the database is
intact. The role "kojiadmin" exists and has all the proper permissions
(koji was working!.. so, the setup is good)

Any pointers??

(Note: Please redirect me to the proper list if this isn't the one. Its
just that I couldn't find any other lists discussing koji :) )

Jitesh