Edits to Emacs packaging guidelines page

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:44:07 UTC 2009

The wiki tells me that I don't have permission to edit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Emacs.  Will someone who can
edit that page please make the following changes?

Under "Location of installed files", subheading "XEmacs", add a "lisp"
subdirectory to both paths, like so:

%define xemacs_lispdir %{_datadir}/xemacs/site-packages/lisp
%define xemacs_startdir %{_datadir}/xemacs/site-packages/lisp/site-start.d

Under "Requires for GNU Emacs and XEmacs", subheading "Determining the
Required (X)Emacs version at package build time", change

%define emacs_version 22.1

%define emacs_version 22.2

Under "Templates for Emacsen add-on package spec files", make both of
the above changes in the first template, and the second change in the
second template.

Thanks,
--
Jerry James, who wonders why the wiki pages with problems he knows how
to fix are almost never editable by him