Re: How do I allow automatic non root access to my non standard USB device ?

Kevin Coffin wrote:
> What authorisations gui ? I am running a kde desktop.

polkit-gnome-authorization in the PolicyKit-gnome package. Also works on
KDE.

As an alternative, PolicyKit-kde, which provides a KDE version
(polkit-kde-authorization), is being pushed out as an update, you'll be
able to install it soon.

        Kevin Kofler