Request Info & Help

Lucélio Gomes de Freitas aa.lucelio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:59:41 UTC 2009

Roopesh Majeti,

Don't wory, if you don't know where to get information, I also was unhappy
and felt like in the film "I am Legend" with "WILL SMITH", desert and very
agressive ambient.   The solution is: just don't feeed some agresive and
wild animals, and all will be ok.   I also don't know where is the right
place to start, but there are many ways to get what you need.  One of them
is:

=====>  *http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/*

First if you don't have Utorrent get it, it is free.  Then, at that address
you download a smal file(.torrent) responsable for getting the CD/DVD in the
address above.   This file will be used by Utorrent and guarantee that you
get a perfect CD/DVD copy.    After, search in this CD/DVD that you
downloaded, a "*readme*" file, that explains how to do installation.

My be someone could show shomething better, but now you have a start, that
works.
I think that this is what you need, otherwise let me now, please.   I hope
that they undersatand that cooperation is better than competition, and that
we are at the same side.

Ps:  I spent 1 minute to write this E-mail.

Hope to see you later,
Lucélio.