Re: Scrubbing boot.iso from CD1 and DVD

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 00:24 -0500, Chris Snook wrote:
Have we relaxed the checks that make the installer bail out if your boot.iso doesn't precisely match what's in your repo? If not, decoupling them in the downloads will create a lot of pain for a lot of people.

Yes, a while ago now.

In that case, I have no objection. In the interest of convenience, it might be nice to put them on a separate rescue CD (making yet more room on the install set) since there tends to be an overlap between the sorts of people who use boot.iso and the sorts of people who use the rescue environment.

-- Chris