Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Jan 29 13:57:07 UTC 2009

Le Jeu 29 janvier 2009 14:32, Robert Scheck a écrit :

> If you don't want to enhance your packaging skills around RPM, you
> simply
> must not be a package maintainer. Go and orphan your packages, if you
> want to focus just on upstream.

This pretty definitely shows you have not the faintest idea of what
you're talking about. Should you prod Behdad sufficiently to make him
do exactly that, you'd be on the shit list of a lot of people, me
included (and I suspect that would include releng and most of qa).

We are very lucky Bedhad is the maintainer of some key packages about
all our modern desktop depends on, regardless of what his rpm skill
level is (and he's to modest).

--
Nicolas Mailhot