Re: TeXlive 2008 in Fedora 11?

If texlive is such a can of worms, why not "downgrade" to tetex?  That's
still the RHEL tex solution.  As a latex user, I noticed no functional
difference between the two other than that I have to go re-setup local
configuration stuff when fedora changed from tetex to texlive.

      Alec

--
 	    Alec Habig, University of Minnesota Duluth Physics Dept.
	    		    habig neutrino d umn edu