Re: TeXlive 2008 in Fedora 11?

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa redhat com> wrote:
> So, at least those two items are taken care of, thanks. Want some more
> to try to hunt down? :)

The name "Blue Sky" just happened to stir my memory, and I attempted
to be a good citizen by hunting down the arphic fonts at the same
time, which triggered your memory.  If you have a list of unknowns
handy, I think posting it here could be very valuable, as it may
trigger yet more memories.
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/