Re: Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros or Free EDA software

Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh.goorah <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The subject of this email is "Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros
> or Free Software" ! Unfortunately, I'm not kidding and even 20 Million
> Euros is not enough.

Fedora isn't a "if its free stick it in" repository.  It isn't the old sunsite.

Fedora is for linux (and I guess windows now) software and data that software
can use.  There isn't anything that can use OVM so why bundle it into fedora?
Before you reply with 90 pages of prose, please have someone edit it down to a
readable subset.

If you really want it in, make an OVM browser or indexer and submit a package
for that.

Cry