Re: Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros or Free EDA software

Fedora is not a content distribution. It's a software distribution. We only
ship content which is directly related to software we ship:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Code_Vs_Content

Fedora is not a content library, we cannot ship all the content in
existence, there's just too much of it.

OVM cannot be used with any software in Fedora, so it also does not belong
into Fedora. What's the point of shipping content which cannot be used?

The same rationale is also being applied to MP3 files, which are also not
permitted in Fedora.

        Kevin Kofler