Re: Too many unowned directories

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 08:01:18PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Despite being in the guidelines as above, more and more unowned
> directories are found in Fedora/Rawhide.

I appreciate the work you are doing, but let's look at the bigger
picture here.

Why can't RPM deal with it?

It should be able to track which package(s) needed to create a
particular directory, and remove it once those packages are gone.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)