Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 14:47:09 UTC 2009

Dear all,

The P in Packaging is becoming Politics.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski  wrote:
> How about we require at least one co-maintainer per package and all packages
> that don't have two maintainers in, say, 6 months from now get dropped?

I maintained many packages for FEL alone together doing marketing and
documentation of my packages. I send upstream feedbacks all the time.

If you are planning this, my 4 hours of work per day proved to be
useless. Then in 6 months FEL will not be a feature. Many Packagers
will be in the same situation.

Please stop making politics and find better ways to spend your time !!
Some people want to achieve something here. By the way, I can find
stuffs for you to work on if you want.

Chitlesh