Re: look at this: samsung nc10 bootchart with mobil V2

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:11:47 -0500
Brian Maly <bmaly redhat com> wrote:
> The Intel Moblin V2 core is UEFI and not legacy BIOS.

I'm sorry but I'll need to call BS on this one.
In fact I suspect it's the other way around; I have yet to see a
netbook with "pure" UEFI. And trust me, as one of the Moblin distro
people, I have seen many.

--
Arjan van de Ven 	Intel Open Source Technology Centre
visit http://www.lesswatts.org