Dracut now has a wiki page in the Fedora wiki...

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 10:18:16 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 23:22 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> It would be nice if someone who actually who's primary language is
> English reviews and fixes potential ken lee entry's i've made.

I did a copyedit on the page, correcting a few errors, using lists and
templates more consistently, moving most of the 'introduction' into a
named section so it doesn't eat up the entire top of the page, using
links to User pages for the author list and just generally cleaning up.
Hope you find it an improvement. Thanks for working on this!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey