Champlain

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:06:19 UTC 2009

I am going to update libchamplain from 0.2.9 to 0.3.3 in Fedora 11.
This involves a change in the soname, but since no other package
depends on it I hope it would not be a problem. On the plus side, the
GtkChamplainEmbed widget which was earlier separately released has
been merged into the libchamplain tarball and we can put in a
subpackage. Not to mention that potential Champlain users and
developers will find this helpful.

What do you think?

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.